TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Passengers must be 18 years of age or older to reserve a bus ticket. If a minor is traveling, they must have a written consent by their parent or guardian.
2. Cancellation of a ticket will not result in a full refund. If you wish to cancel a ticket you will incur a 30% service fee. You must request to cancel a ticket at least 3 hours before departure.
3.If you wish to cancel your ticket within 3 hours of departure time, you will not be eligible to receive a full refund but will only be given a 50% credit for a future trip.
3. If you miss your bus you will receive a partial credit for your next trip. This will only be 30 percent of the price you paid for your ticket.
4. No full refunds will be given for missed trips.
5. Changes to tickets must be done 24 hours before departure time. You will be charged a $10 fee for changing your reservation. If you change it within 3 hours of departure time you will be charged $15.
6. Passengers are required to present a valid reservation number, provided at the time of purchase, when boarding University Express.
7. It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure the confirmation email they have received has the appropriate travel dates. If you have made an error in your booking please call or email us.
8. University Express is not responsible for any delays caused by weather, traffic, or road closures.
9. University Express is not responsible for any lost article left on the bus by a passenger or damaged on its own.
Our company values our customers and we will make sure we protect the information you voluntarily provide to us. This information will include your name and email address. This information is used to help us provide a full accountable service and keep you in our ticket roster as well as pull up your information when you call us with an inquiry. We may also use it to contact you in case we have any sudden changes to our service. Your credit card information is secured through our bank processing services that deals with every transaction.